Monday, February 2, 2009

Bitten By The Bug Challenge - Scalloped heart from Doodlecharms

Hi everyone! We made it through Monday! YAY!! Now just four more days until Friday! LOL! The challenge that's issued to you over at Bitten By The Bug this week is to use the scalloped heart from the Doodlecharm cartridge.
I cut two of them and popped them both up off the page, and of course I couldn't resist adding one of my new cute Tilda stamps that I colored up with my Copic markers to it! I added some faux stitching inside the inner portion of the hearts. I cut those cute little flowers from the George cartridge. I don't know why I keep forgetting about those cute little flowers! I shadowed them in black and then put a pearl from Hero Arts in the center.

The word love is cut from my Cuttin Up Cartridge. All of these cartridges along with the Cricut Expression are available at Hallmark Scrapbook, and they're having an AMAZING sale on Cricut cartridges going on right now! Be sure and check it out! The DP is by Doodlebug and the cardstock is Bazzill. The photo corners are from a Sizzix die.


That's it for today! Please be sure and pop over to Bitten By The Bug to check out the other designers creations for this challenge! All the work is amazing! And Regina has a contest going on where you can use your Cricut to win yourself a FRED TABLE!!
Don't forget to sign up for my blog candy here! Thanks for coming by to see me today and I sure hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!!