Sunday, October 24, 2010

ABOUT MY WRITING


I AM NOT A WRITER, NOR DO I PRETEND TO BE

This is not one of those “give me some slack” excuses…I am simply saying that I am not a writer and will make some of the most common mistakes anybody can make when writing in English; it is almost to be expected as English is my second language.

If it is any consolation to those who are real wordsmiths - I almost flunked English in college.

That is why I am appreciative when somebody points out a mistake that I make…there will be many of those and I am man enough to welcome the observation or point out the mistakes; and there will be many. I do think however, that I have something to say and sometimes it may be a rant or done in a not so elegant way…I’m hopeful that what I am saying either resonates or makes people think.